Sunday, August 8, 2010

Silver Joes

One of the coolest coffee joints I've visited sets in Rogers, AR...Silver Joe's!  This free standing shop is a gem of a find, offering Rogers a bit of city-life flair!  Silver Joe's fresh decorum appeals to both women and men.  Take, for instance, the flat screen TV that is placed in the back of an actual Airstream trailer which has been built into a wall.  What guy doesn't want to watch his favorite game on this TV while sitting in one the aluminum high backs or black leather sofa chairs?  However, as a woman, I am right at home with their splash of  interior decorating genius and a few small spaces that make me want to hang out with a friend all day while enjoying their flavorful coffee and pastries.  Of course, Silver Joe's main color is silver!  I simply cannot do this place justice with my own descriptions which is why I have taken several photos to share.  When visiting Silver Joe's, I always opt for the Chai Latte and a scone (preferably Blueberry).  I'm never disappointed.  The scones are fresh and popping with natural blueberry flavor!  And they will heat it up for you, making it all the more delightful...even when it's 95 degrees outside!  Windows all around offer a bright room, with fresh flowers on each table and spotless surroundings!  The menu offers a variety of coffees, teas and smoothies as well as a nice lunch menu!  And, if you become an instant fan, you can purchase on of their logo travel mugs or tees on your way out.  Let me tell you folks, Silver Joe's motto is adventure, and this place is going places!  I only hope their next adventure is Dallas/Fort Worth!

http://www.silverjoes.com/

3 comments:

  1. where do their pastries come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know kenney chesney came in with limo jesse the other day..it was like a double rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben. Silver Joe's informed me their pastries are from local pastry chefs, and they use all natural ingredients. I figured that, since they are so fresh and full of flavor!

    ReplyDelete